Internet Banking and Bill Pay Upgrade: Important Reminders
June 30, 2011
As we have notified you previously, your Internet Banking and Bill Pay services will be upgraded on Tuesday, July 12. Please review the following important reminders to avoid unnecessary disruption in service.
- After the upgrade, please access Internet Banking through the link on our website – www.wffcu.org, using the same Access ID as you do today, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number as the password.
- You must change your password the first time you use Internet Banking after the upgrade.
- Approximately one month following conversion, you may be asked to choose new security verification questions and provide the appropriate answers.
- Internet Banking will be unavailable between Monday, July 11 at 5 P.M. and Tuesday, July 12 at 9 A.M. Please plan ahead if you need to do any inquiries or transfers.
- The first time you access the bill pay service, you will be prompted to answer a challenge question that will be used for your protection to confirm your identity in certain circumstances
- Inasmuch as possible, all of your payees as well as any scheduled payments will carry over to the new system. Please be sure to verify that these are correct when you sign on to the new system for the first time.
- Payment history will be reset on July 12. Make a note for your records of any history that is important to you, because it will no longer be available to you in the Bill Pay system as of that date.
- During the period between July 4 and July 11, you will not be able to schedule a new or modify an existing scheduled payment. Please plan ahead to get any necessary payments set up in advance of July 4.
- Beginning on July 12, you will again be able to set up and maintain scheduled payments.
- We encourage you to review a demo of the new Bill Pay product at so you can familiarize yourself with the way your new bill pay product will work.
If you have any questions regarding the upgrade, please call us at (203) 288-1695 and ask to speak with a representative in our Electronic Services Department.
Thank You! Diann Frolish Manager, Electronic Services