Announcing Internet Banking and Bill Pay upgrade
June 2, 2011
We are excited to announce that we will be upgrading our Internet Banking and Bill Pay services on Tuesday, July 12, 2011. To serve you better, we are introducing an online banking product that is fully integrated with our core processing system. In addition, our new bill pay service will feature an easy-to use product with more time saving details, plus all the features you’ve come to expect in bill pay.
About the upgrades
- Access to Internet Banking will remain the same, through a link on our website.
- You will use the same Access ID as you do today, but your password will be reset to the last four digits of your Social Security Number during the upgrade.
- You will need to change your password the first time you use Internet Banking after the upgrade.
- Functionality will remain unchanged, but the “look and feel” of the screens will be different.
- All of your payee information as well as any scheduled payments will carry over to the new system
- Your current payment history will not be available within the new upgraded product, so please make a note of any records that are important to you. On July 12, 2011, your new payment history will record as payments begin to process.
We will keep you informed with more details and provide you with a demo as we near July 12.
Watch your mail for more details in the coming weeks!
Thank You! Diann Frolish Manager, Electronic Services