Important News for our Valued Members
June 15, 2011
We are getting closer to our Internet Banking and Bill Pay upgrade on Tuesday, July 12. To serve you better, we are introducing an internet banking product that is fully integrated with our core processing system and a new bill pay service that will feature an easy-to use product with more time-saving details, plus all the features you’ve come to expect in bill pay.
What you need to know about the upgrades
- Access to Internet Banking will remain the same, through a link on our website and functionality will remain unchanged, but the “look and feel” of the screens will be different.
- You will use the same Access ID as you do today, but your password will be reset to the last four digits of your Social Security Number during the upgrade.
- You will need to change your password the first time you use Internet Banking after the upgrade. You also will be asked to choose new security verification questions and provide the appropriate answers; these will be used for your protection to confirm your identity in certain circumstances.
- Internet Banking will be unavailable between Monday, July 11 at 5 P.M. and Tuesday, July 12 at 9 A.M. Please plan ahead if you need to do any inquiries or transfers.
- In as much as possible, all of your payees as well as any scheduled payments will carry over to the new system. Please be sure to verify that these are correct when you sign on to the new system for the first time.
- Your current detailed payment history will not be available within the new upgraded product, so please make a note of any records that are important to you. On July 12, your new payment history will record as payments begin to process. However, as always, your account transaction history will be available.
- During the period between July 4 and July 11, you will not be able to schedule a new or modify an existing scheduled payment. Please plan ahead to get any necessary payments set up in advance of July 4.
- Beginning on July 12, you will again be able to set up and maintain scheduled payments.
- In your new product, you will schedule your payment for the necessary processing date; you’ll receive an Estimated Arrival Date when you schedule the payment.
- If you want to schedule a payment, go to Payments on the top menu. If you need to add a new payee, go to the Payee menu and go through the one-time setup.
- We encourage you to click here to review a demo of the new Bill Pay.
We look forward to upgrading your Internet Banking and Bill Pay products which will be available to you beginning on Tuesday, July 12.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS INFORMATION UNTIL YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SIGNED ON TO THE UPGRADED SYSTEMS ON OR AFTER JULY 12.
Thank You! Diann Frolish Manager, Electronic Services